Tinder, as many of us know is a great tool for meeting new people. Especially now, during a world wide pandemic, while most social activities are being put on hold, dating apps like Tinder provide an olive branch to the outside world.
Whether you want to find the love of your life or find some new “friends” online, this post will help you get set up to wrestle with self-image issues like the rest of us. So, what are you waiting for?
Tinder APK Download
APK files are basically apps created for Android. Most of us will go about finding these applications though Google’s software marketplace known as the Play Store. However, there are alternative ways to download apps onto your Android device that can have unique upsides.
The following are step by step instructions for those of you intellectually curious enough to care:
- You will first need access to a Tinder APK file. You can find the latest files here.
- Once the file is installed, you can run it like you would any other by clicking “Install”.
- You will want to double check that you have enabled “Unknown Sources” option for your device since you’re not using the traditional Play Store for this little experiment.
- Chill an wait for the installation process. Approximate waiting time should be a good 2 minutes depending on your connection.
- Once installed, you can run the app and start putting our other tips into effect!
The whole process isn’t much of a hassle if you’re willing to give at a shot and have someone to walk you through it. Hopefully this little guide was just that.
Streamlined Tinder Download for Android
Ok, but what if you don’t want to jump through any hoops and jump straight into the action?
Then the good ol’ Playstore is your bet. Tinder is a free download on the platform and super easy to find. Just search for (you guessed it) “Tinder” on the search bar.
Once you find it, click “Install” and wait for the same APK you would have gotten through our other method to download in the background. The only difference is that this time, you can pretend like Google is your own personal valet delivering the files right to your fingertips.
Who said Big Tech was only good for stealing your data?
But, yeah, that’s it! Open your brand new Tinder and start making all your wildest dreams come true. We believe in you, kiddo!