Tinder is a dating app which uses your facebook data, location and then shows you suggestions according to mutual interests and also allows the user to chat. We are rather going to talk about Apps like Tinder as this app is widely catching the attention of indecent public too. This app is specifically a dating app but it has turned out to be more of a hookup story for those with short term interests.
Hatch Labs is the developer of Tinder. After its launching in 2012, it had already registered “1 billion” swipes by 2014 and it is the first swiping app where the user can swipe to choose photos of other users where right swipe potentially good matches and left swipe on a photo to move to the next one.
Tinder has proven results but now degrading its reputation due to controversies. Hence, we will provide you with some alternatives for the same to keep the options open.
Apps like Tinder as Best Tinder Alternatives
It is an excellent dating application but people are always hungry for something new and Tinder is unavailable for some places so people search for alternatives that are local and provides them with the local suggestion. Tinder is the fastest growing dating app and its growth is unimaginable.
But due to this extensive use, the system cares for few flaws in it. For security and perspective to be safe from the controversies, we suggest that users should switch to some other reliable alternatives of the Tinder App. Here the need of an alternative application arises for all those insecure users who have tried and failed with Tinder. Some of the popular alternatives available in the market are as follows:
- Down: It is the most honest dating app. Also, you can choose if you want to have a casual relationship or serious. This app shows honesty as an important part of the relationship. Being adults it is obvious that people will get physically attracted to the opposite gender. This app is straight forward in nature and avoids those fake formalities. So, to get rid of those formalities, this is the thing.
- Pros: It gives the user a chance to tell their friends about their interests.
- Cons: It involves every single person who is your Facebook Friend though they haven’t joined the Down Community.
- Happn: We cross through many people during our daily routine but we may or may not be knowing each other. Taking this point under observation the developers decided to create an app that searches for people nearby and whom you have crossed often and gives us a chance to get in touch with them or arrange dates. This is the reason for involvement of Happn.
- Pros: Happn shows you person who passed by your home, workplace before some time and shows result within 250m which is quite good. Therefore, it increases the probability that you both live in the same area or at work nearby. Hence, making it easier for you to arrange a date.
- Cons: If the date goes wrong then there is no assurance that you won’t cross her again. When you cross that person often it reminds you of that incident making you feel bad.
- OkCupid: It is a dating app that is based on personality quiz and gives user match percentage with a partner. Based on that we obtain the nearest result. This app helps you to make out the people you see around but you haven’t had a talk with them. So, based on our likings, habits, and nature we can come into contact with people of our type. Then on an agreement of both, they can chat with each other and the dating process continues eventually. Therefore if you are looking for a person of your type, OkCupid is there to help you out!
- You can match out with people having same choice and taste. Based on that you can plan a date or ignore the request.
- More chances of meeting people of your type.
- Cons: It has many features available but most of them are available in the premium version.
- Bristlr: It is a new dating service for men with beards and women who love beards. It has an interface similar to Tinder. Simply flick through the matches and depending on their beard and looks you can agree or disagree. If both of them say yes then it’ll open the chat for you.
- Women who love bearded men will always switch to this app.
- It also provides an option to rate beard so that we can know who has a better beard based on the local rankings.
- Cons: Men without a beard cannot create an account on this app so grow your beard that’s what it says.
- Bumble: Like Tinder, ladies are given first preference here too. This is a more secure dating application to get rid of the vulgar public who always try to intimidate the genuine users. So for reducing this, Bumble has selected a different approach as a security measure to keep such people away. Bumble app is for those users who want to enjoy online dating and also don’t like to compromise with their safety and privacy. This application has done this very well.
- Women have an extra barrier of security against the vulgar people.
- If you receive a message from someone, remember it is not accidental she has willingly messaged you.
- A minor setback is that it shows top rated profiles based on the data gathered.
- The application is not bias in putting up male or female profiles in suggestions hence users preferences are subjected to their searches.
There are many dating applications available in the market. People select the dating application based on their region and features. So different regions have different dating apps popular among them. But still, Tinder is the most loved application.
These are the Best Tinder alternatives that one can get. I hope this article has ended your search for Best tinder alternatives. We wish you luck in finding the right app which will suit you best. If there is more we can help you with, you can inbox us at Tinder App. Thank you, dear readers.